- CROWN: 5" inches Old West Cattleman
- BRIM: 3 1/2" Pencil rolled; hand shaped and Bound
- Hatband: 1 " Satin with Bow
- Color Shown: Chocolate with optional light trail dust
Cattle Baron Cowboy Hat - a classic old west cowboy hat hand made by the last best west Even this cattleman crease has an old west look to it. Crown creases originated by working cowboys so they could easily pick up their hats. This classic crown creasing and variations of it are now seen more than any other cowboy hat style.
Masterson Bowler a classic bowler style Our Classic Bowler Hat as seen being worn by legendary old west marshal, Bat Masterson. Our Classic Bowler Hat ships with a matching hatband and bound edge to the hat color ordered. If you would like a different color hatband and brim edge (as seen by the black hat with the bone color bow hatband and bound edge brim) just add the color request to the Production notes below as you build your hat. You can pick any color ribbon that we have hat colors. Pease refer to color tab below.
- Crown: 5 3/4 inches
- Brim 2 1/4"
- Hatband: 1 inch satin with bow.
- Crown: Open – Bowler Round
- Brim: Pencil Roll Bound
- Color Shown: Silver Belly and Black