- Crown: 6 inches Crown: Champie Crease
- Brim: 4 1/2" inches Kettle Curl and hand rolled- with bound edge
- Color Shown: Black
- Hatband: 1" Grosgrain ribbon and bow.
Hoppy Handmade Cowboy Hat - This crown shape comes from early years of the 20th century and was known as the Champie in bygone days. This hat style was made famous by William Boyd as Hopalong Cassidy, in his 1930 and 40s era B-Movies.
Champie Old West Hat - a classic over-sized cowboy hat hand made by the last best west This is an early crown treatment from the early decades of the 20th century. Hat makers started offering pre-creased crowns and shaped brims after they saw the most common way the working Cowboys had of creasing their hats. Our Champie Old West Hat is one big hat and if you want great sun and weather protection this hat will fit the bill.
- Crown: 5" inches "Champie" Crease
- Brim: 5" inches Kettle Curl Bound
- Color: Sand
- Hatband: 1 inch satin with bow.
- Personalized with your name inside the crown