- Crown: 6 inches Crown: Champie Crease
- Brim: 4 1/2" inches Kettle Curl and hand rolled- with bound edge
- Color Shown: Black
- Hatband: 1" Grosgrain ribbon and bow.
Hoppy Handmade Cowboy Hat - This crown shape comes from early years of the 20th century and was known as the Champie in bygone days. This hat style was made famous by William Boyd as Hopalong Cassidy, in his 1930 and 40s era B-Movies.
King Of The Sagebrush Handmade Hat - A client had us take our Wild Bill and put a homberg dent in the crown, changed the hatband and voila an instant B-western Classic!
- Crown: Homburg Dent
- Color: Undyed Natural.
- Brim: Kettle Curl Bound Edge Hand shaped
- Hatband: 1 1/2 inch satin with 1898 bow.
- Personalized with your name inside the crown
Republic Handmade Cowboy Hat - Classic hat style from the early days of Hollywood. This hat shape was one of the most common worn by the early western film stars. You can see it being worn by the B-Western stars, in many of the westerns made at Republic Studios in the 1930s and 40s.
- Color Shown: Silver Belly.
- Crown: centre fire.
- Brim: Hand shaped-Bound.
- Hatband: 3/8" Grosgrain ribbon, tied cavalry style.