- Crown: 4 1/2"
- Brim: 4 3/4" inches
- Color Shown: Sand
- Crown: Telescope
- Brim: Hand worked with a 1/2" pencil roll-open
- Hatband: 3 twists of latigo lace
A pure beaver fur-felt cowboy hat reproduction of the straw hat Clint Eastwood wears early on in the iconic western; The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly Clint Eastwood as Blondie wears a straw version of this hat, early in the iconic western; The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly. We don't do straw - so here it is in fine pure beaver fur felt. We start with an oversized hat body, to make this big brimmed hat - and it ain't ugly!
Our take on the Yakima Cowboy Hat - a classic b-western cowboy hat Yakima Canutt rode his success as a Champion Rodeo Cowboy, into the early days of Hollywood to become one of the first silent movie stars.
- Crown: 6" inches 4 Dent Military
- Brim: 5 inches Kettle Curl with bound edge and hand roll
- Color: Granite.
- Hatband: 1 inch satin with 1898 bow.
- Personalized with your name inside the crown