- CROWN: 5" inches Old West Cattleman
- BRIM: 3 1/2" Pencil rolled; hand shaped and Bound
- Hatband: 1 " Satin with Bow
- Color Shown: Chocolate with optional light trail dust
Cattle Baron Cowboy Hat - a classic old west cowboy hat hand made by the last best west Even this cattleman crease has an old west look to it. Crown creases originated by working cowboys so they could easily pick up their hats. This classic crown creasing and variations of it are now seen more than any other cowboy hat style.
City Lights Custom Hat by The Last Best West This hat will get more than a passing glance on the dance floor or in the boardroom. We wanted a feminine version of our popular Cattle Baron men’s hat. Now here’s the perfect hat for a lady executive that screams, "I’m a woman of the West."
- Color: Sand (available in all colors, click tab below)
- Crown: Modified Cavalry
- CROWN HEIGHT: 4 1/2"
- BRIM: 3 3/4"
- Brim: Kettle Curl, hand roll – Bound
- Hatband: Chocolate brown 1" satin ribbon
- Personalized with your name inside the crown