- Crown: 6 inches Slouch
- Brim 4" inches Hand rolled-Open
- Color Shown: Silver Mist
- Hatband: Cavalry Cord
The 1980s were the decade of the mini-series, and the civil war era North and South was one of the best. Patrick Swayze played the young hero, pining for the abused married woman, played by the beautiful Leslie-Anne Down. Show hat is an undyed natural color.
Jeb Stuart Hat - Based on the General's Original Hat Additional color and option information is located on tabs at the bottom of the page.
- Crown: 4 1/2"
- Brim: 3 1/2" inches
- Crown: Modified Cavalry
- Color: Sand with optional medium trail dust
- Brim: hand shaped/right tacked to crown - bound
- Hatband: 1 1/2" grosgrain ribbon, with 1898 Bow
- Personalized with your name inside the crown