- Crown: 4 1/2" inches OPEN: Round Uncreased
- Brim: 2 1/4" inches Kettle Curl Bound
- Hatband: 1 1/2 inch satin with bow
- Color shown: Black
Butch Cassidy Handmade Bowler - Our Butch Cassidy Bowler is an example of likely the most common headware in the mid to late 1800s in North America. A hat style like our Butch Cassidy Handmade Bowler was worn by all classes of people from butchers in New York to politicians in Washington along with the western Outlaw, Butch Cassidy in Wyoming and later, Bolivia.
This is our take on the Drake the Ripper Hat - The hat worn by actor Jerome Flynn as Victorian Detective Sergeant, Bennet Drake, in the BBC drama, Ripper Street. It has a long modified cavalry shape to the short crown,with a small pencil roll on the bound brim. This BBC drama hit the screen in 2012 and the BBC drama is set in 1889 London, 6 months after the Jack the Ripper murders.
- Hatband: 1" Grosgrain ribbon and bow.
- Crown: modified cavalry
- Brim: 1/2 inch pencil roll, hand shaped Bound
- Color: Black
- Personalized with your name inside the crown
Monty Old West Dress Hat a classic town hat hand made by the last best west This crown creasing is a variation of the classic 3 pinch cavalry style from the late 1800s, and now a days called the Gus. A classic looking town hat - you'll feel comfortable wearing it in just about any situation and for any occasion. A smart look for cowgirls as well. In fact this hat is very close to the one Diane Lane wears in The Virginian (2000)
- CROWN HEIGHT: 5" inches Modified Gus crease
- BRIM: 2 3/4" Kettle Curl Open
- Hatband: 1 1/2" Satin with Bow Color
- Color: Sand