- Crown: 5 inches 3 Dent Sagebrush
- Brim: 3 1/4" inches Slightly dipped, front and back
- Color Shown: Pecan Available in all colors see color tab below
- Hatband: 1" inch ribbon and 1898 bow Shown with optional cavalry cord see tab below
Our version of the Sam Elliot cowboy hat from Rough Riders (1997)
A hat style popular with early film star Tom MixTom Mix was likely cinema's first movie star, starring in dozens of silent and talkie westerns, at the dawn of cinema in the 1920s and 30s. Mix was a small man who liked big hats, and was the first movie star earning 40,000 a week in 1925. This classic old B-Movie hat has a sagebrush crown, and a big 4 3/4 inch brim with a large kettle curl and bound brim edge.
- Crown: 6 inches, Modified Sagebrush
- Brim 4 3/4" Kettle Curl, bound edge
- Color Shown: Bone
- Hatband: 1 inch satin with bow.
- Personalized with your name inside the crown
Our version of the classic Wild Wild West Cowboy Hat has a Texas Flat crown and a wide 3 3/4" brim. Click on the tabs below to see our hat options and colors.
- Color Shown: Sahara
- Crown: 4 1/2" inches Texas Flat
- Brim: 3 3/4" inches hand shaped and rolled-Open
- Hatband: 1" custom leather with buffalo side concho