- Crown: 5" inches
- Brim 3 1/4"
- Color Shown: Pecan
- Crown: 3 dent military.
- Brim: Flat/Open.
- Hatband: 1 1/2" Satin with1898 bow shown with optional Black/Silver Officer Cavalry Cord.
Bucky Oneil Rough Rider Hat - This 2 part movie made for Turner Network Television traces the roots of the Spanish American War and the men who volunteered to go to Cuba and ultimately charge up San Juan Hill with Teddy Roosevelt. a classic old west military hat custom made by the last best west
Tom Mix B-Movie hat - A hat style popular with early film star Tom Mix Tom Mix was likely cinema's first movie star, starring in dozens of silent and talkie westerns, at the dawn of cinema in the 1920s and 30s. Mix was a small man who liked big hats, and was the first movie star earning 40,000 a week in 1925. This classic old B-Movie hat has a sagebrush crown, and a big 4 3/4 inch brim with a large kettle curl and bound brim edge.
- Crown: 6 inches, Modified Sagebrush
- Brim 4 3/4" Kettle Curl, bound edge
- Color Shown: Bone
- Hatband: 1 inch satin with bow.
- Personalized with your name inside the crown
Our version of the classic Wild Wild West Cowboy Hat has a Texas Flat crown and a wide 3 3/4" brim. Click on the tabs below to see our hat options and colors.
- Color Shown: Sahara
- Crown: 4 1/2" inches Texas Flat
- Brim: 3 3/4" inches hand shaped and rolled-Open
- Hatband: 1" custom leather with buffalo side concho