- Crown: 6" inch modified pecan top with side pinch.
- Brim: 4" inches Hand shaped-Open.
- Color Shown: Chocolate.
- Hatband: 2 strands of twisted lace, tied cavalry style. Shown with optional wind string.
John Elder Movie Hat - John Elder isn't very popular around town. He starts asking questions about how his mother lost the family ranch, in The Sons of Katie Elder. This is one of those formula westerns from the 1960s. Dean Martin, Earl Holliman, and Michael Anderson Jr. play 3 of the brothers. All three come home for their mother's funeral. Its not long before they start hearing whispers about their father being murdered and their mother cheated out of the family ranch.
Custom Cowboy Hat - The 1957. Richard Boone wore one. So did Dean Martin. Richard Benjamin the star of the original West World movie wore one.Fact is you could tune into just about any tv show or western film from the 1950s and 1960s and see some sort of variation of the hat style we are calling, 1957. And it is still popular today with the Whitey character from the TV series Godless sporting one.
- CROWN: 4 1/2 inches Front pinch, Pecan top
- BRIM: 3 1/2" hand rolled
- Hatband: 1/4" satin ribbon tied cavalry style
- Color: sand with optional medium trail dust
- Personalized with your name inside the crown