To celebrate the 60th anniversary of Bonanza (1959 - 1972) debuting on TV, this is our take on the magnificently simple hat worn by Dan Blocker as Hoss.
Big Guys like big hats. And Dan Blocker was a big man right from the start. Weighing 14 pounds at birth he grew to be a 6' 4" and 300 pound favorite on the iconic TV Western, Bonanza
. And his Hoss Cowboy hat was the most authentic old west hat, any of the cast of Bonanza wore.
- Color shown: Silver Belly in 100X Beaver Fur-felt
- Available in all colors (see color tab below)
- shown with optional medium trail dust
- Crown: 6" inches open un-creased
- Brim: 4 1/2" hand shaped and rolled
- Hatband: horse hair hat band