- Crown: 6 inches
- Brim: 4"
- Color Shown: undyed natural same as movie hat
- Crown: Modified 3 dent Sagebrush.
- Brim: Hand Rolled-Open.
- Hatband: Custom 1/2" Leather.
Open Range Cowboy Hat - Our version of the Charley Waite hat worn by Kevin Costner Our Open Range Cowboy Hat is a classic old west design with a sagebrush crown. This is Charley's hat. This is the same basic crown shape as worn by Henry Fonda as Wyatt Earp, in My Darling Clementine (1946). This is a classic western movie hat design with more than a 60 year history. Charley Cowboy Hat
This is the hat style worn by Kevin Costner in 1994s, Wyatt Earp. This style has the same basic shape and design as a traditional 19th century Cavalry Hat. Differences: Centre crease is fatter, side creases are longer and wider, and the brim is flatter with a downturn at the front and back.
- Crown: 5" inches
- Brim: 4"
- Color Shown: Black with optional light trail dust
- Available in all colors (see below)
- Crown: Modified 3 pinch cavalry
- Brim: Hand Rolled-Open
- Hatband: 1" inch grosgrain ribbon with bow