- Crown: 5 1/4 inches
- Brim: 4"
- Color Shown: Sahara; with optional medium trail dust.
- Crown: Pinched front, Pecan top
- Brim: Hand rolled-open
- Hatband: 1" dark brown leather
Our take on the Tristan - the Brad Pitt hat from Legends of the Fall (1994) The Tristan Movie Hat is a classic cowboy hat design worn by many of our favorite cowboy movie heroes through film history. In Legends of the Fall this hat style is worn by Brad Pitt as Tristan Ludlow, in this big sweeping western story.
Our version of the Alfred Legends of the Fall Hat - the Aidan Quinn hat from Legends of the Fall (1994) This crown shape is the forefather of the Open Road crown shape, and looks good anywhere you might like to wear it, from the Boardroom to the Billiards Hall. Movie hat has an 1898 bow, and if you'd like it on your hat just request it in the PRODUCTION NOTES.
- Color Shown: Chocolate brown
- Crown: Modified Cattleman
- Brim: Hand worked-open
- Hatband: 1" inch Satin with bow
- CROWN HEIGHT: 4 3/4
- BRIM: 3 1/2"
Our take on the Decker Hat - from Legends of the Fall (1994) Perhaps the most distinctive of all the hats in Legends of the Fall, this tall crowned wide brimed hat has a tight 3 pinch cavalry or Gus creasing to the crown, and a hand shaped brim.
We're showing this hat in frontier (long-haired) beaver fur-felt, but can just as easily be done in our standard. If you prefer the Decker in our standard fur felt, just ask for it in the production notes below.
- Crown: 6 inches
- Brim 4"
- Color Shown: Chocolate; in frontier fur felt.
- Crown: 3 pinch cavalry or Gus crease
- Brim: Hand Curl-open
- Hatband: 1/2" grosgrain ribbon with 1898 bow