- CROWN: 4" inches
- BRIM: 4" inches
- Available in all colors
- Hatband: 1" inch grosgrain ribbon and bow.
- Crown: Open OR Texas Flat
- Brim: Flat with bound edge, or pencil rolled
- Colors Shown: Black, Pecan
The original Cowboy Hat from 1865 Our Boss of the Town Hat with an open or rounded crown is similar to the one worn by Wyatt Earp in 1993s excellent western film, Tombstone. The Texas flat crown version is more of a gaucho, or South American look. We will shape it either of these ways, enter your choice below as you select your hat details and options.
Josey Wales style Cowboy hat - our take on this classic western movie hat Our version of the Josey Wales Cowboy Hat has a bound brim edge and a satin ribbon and bow for the hat band, with the optional cav cord over it. You can choose white, yellow, black, red, or 2 styles of officer for your cavalry cord. Shown in sand with optional heavy trail dust, and unsoiled in silver belly.
- CROWN:4 1/2 inches
- BRIM: 4"
- Crown: Slight front pinch, Pecan top.
- Brim: 1/2" Kettle Curl Bound
- Hatband: 1" satin ribbon with optional Cavalry Cord
- Color: Bone with optional heavy soiling And unsoiled in our classic silver belly color
- Personalized with your name inside the crown
- Hatband not sold separately