- Crown: 6" inches Modified Cavalry
- Brim: 4 3/4" Hand rolled-open
- Color Shown: Undyed Natural Shown with optional medium trail dust
- Hatband: Custom 1 1/2" Leather, shown with OPTIONAL Wind String
Pinches and dents on hat crowns originated by working cowboys so they could more easily pick up their hats. The 3 pinch cavalry style is likely the most common as this creasing allows you to easily pick up or handle your hat. This is our version of the Quigley hat, and it comes with the hat band. Shown with optional wind string.
To celebrate the 30th anniversary of Lonesome Dove (1989) debuting on TV, this is our version of the hat worn by Frederick Forrest as the murderous border outlaw, Blue DuckOur Blue Duck cowboy hat is one big and imposing cowboy hat with its six inch crown and 4 1/2 inch brim. Shown here in Charcoal, with our optional light trail dust.
- Color shown: Charcoal in 20X Beaver Fur-felt
- Available in all colors (see color tab below)
- shown with optional light trail dust
- Crown: 6" inches Reverse Tycoon
- Brim: 4 1/2" hand shaped heavy dip front and back
- Hatband: 1" grosgrain ribbon and bow