- CROWN HEIGHT: 4 1/4" inches Telescope
- BRIM: 3 1/2" Hand rolled - Open
- Color Shown: Chocolate with optional medium soiling
- Hatband: Custom 3 braid 1/2" buckskin leather
Our version of the Josh Randall Cowboy Hat Steve McQueen wore this hat style in his first starring role on TV as Josh Randall the young Bounty Hunter, in the series Wanted Dead or Alive. The Josh Randall Cowboy Hat is a short crowned hat with a telescope crown and a hand roll to the brim. Available in all colors - see color tab below for a complete list of our colors.
Our version of the Vin Tanner Movie Hat This is the hat style worn by Steve McQueen as the gunfighter Vin Tanner in the 1960s Magnificent Seven. The hat style is similar to the Texican, but the Vin hat has a shorter brim. To make the Vin movie grade add heavy trail dust during the checkout process.
- Crown: 5" inches Modified Canadian
- Brim: 3 1/2" Hand shaped and rolled - Open
- Hatband: 1/4" cavalry
- Color Shown: Silver belly
Our take on the Nevada Smith Movie Hat, worn by Steve McQueen. Brian Keith plays the world-wise mentor who teaches McQueen to handle a pistol, and sets him up with the skills needed to go after Malden's gang. Good story, good entertainment and some sharp looking hats.
- CROWN HEIGHT: 5"
- BRIM: 4"
- Color Shown: Sand
- Crown: Modified Cattleman
- Brim: Hand worked-Open
- Hatband: Twisted leather lace