- Color Shown: Chocolate brown
- Crown: Modified Cattleman
- Brim: Hand worked-open
- Hatband: 1" inch Satin with bow
- CROWN HEIGHT: 4 3/4
- BRIM: 3 1/2"
Our version of the Alfred Legends of the Fall Hat - the Aidan Quinn hat from Legends of the Fall (1994) This crown shape is the forefather of the Open Road crown shape, and looks good anywhere you might like to wear it, from the Boardroom to the Billiards Hall. Movie hat has an 1898 bow, and if you'd like it on your hat just request it in the PRODUCTION NOTES.
Our version of the Samuel Jones Movie Hat - from The Missing The Samuel Jones Movie Hat is the one worn by Tommy Lee Jones, as Samuel Jones, a white man turned Apache, who returns to his estranged daughter in time to try and rescue his grand-daughter from slave traders. Like the character there is nothing fancy about this hat, a simple open crowned cowboy hat with a bit of a pencil roll.
- CROWN HEIGHT: 5" INCHES Open
- BRIM: 4" 1/2" Pencil roll, with a gentle hand roll - Bound.
- Color: Pecan
- Hatband: Satin Ribbon with bow, with matching bound edge.
- Personalized with your name inside the crown
Our take on The Darling Clementine Cowboy Hat - This great looking hat is a cousin of the Open Range and a relation of the Wasey, and the Conagher. Smaller brimmed then the Open Range it's also similar to the hat seen in The Man who shot Liberty Valance.
- Crown: 6" inches Modified 3 dent Sagebrush.
- Brim: 3 1/2" inches Hand Rolled with bound edge
- Color Shown: Granite Available in all colors, see color tabs below
- Hatband: 3/4" Satin with bow