Territorial Rangers Badge – The Arizona Territorial Rangers were first formed in April 1860 by then Provisional Governor Dr. Lewis S. Owings – with James Henry Tevis as their first Captain. The first Headquarters was in Pinos Altos. When Arizona joined the Confederacy, the men that formed the Arizona Rangers joined the Confederate Army, disbanding the Rangers.
Our Old West replica badges are crafted out of steel and brass. We double-stamp them and then they are silver plated. Finally each Old West badge is hand finished for that worn, antique look. Heavy safety pin closure on the back of each badge.
Badges arrive in a small gift box complete with story. Depending on the badge, size range is 1 5/8″ inches to 3 1/8″ H.
There are no reviews yet.