Our take on the Hays Cooper hat worn by Chuck Norris in Walker, Texas Ranger.
In 1993 Chuck Norris took on the role of Walker, Texas Ranger and over the next 9 years it was one of the most popular shows on TV. During the 6th season an old west Texas Ranger character was developed over a couple of hours of a double episode. This was the hat style Hays Cooper wore.
- Color shown: Pecan in 100X Beaver Fur-felt
- Available in all colors (see color tab below)
- Crown: 5 1/2″ inches modified sagebrush
- Brim: 4″ hand shaped with a slight pencil roll
- Hatband: 1 inch grosgrain ribbon and bow